I do have a list... I ALWAYS have a list. But I don't always think I'm worthy of asking for things on my list.
But I have learned lately that being able to receive allows you to graciously help others... Thinking you can, or have to, do it by yourself just cuts off your tether to God.
So in the spirit in which it's intended, here are my wishes today:
1. a reliable, safe and energy efficient car and the means to afford to keep it on the road.
2. a studio where I can use my kilns and torches and wirework tools.
3. my lower teeth repaired... my plate broke in two a month or so ago but due to my car issue (see above), I've yet to have them fixed.
4. new mattresses for my beds.
5. a new sofa that is as comfortable as the current one has been.
6. a white beadboard Original Workbox - google it... it will house my jewelry making supplies.
7. an iPad
8. every color and type of miyuki bead on the planet
9. a good pair of walking shoes
10. a home on the beach at Charleston, SC.
Raising this and the wishes of my friends up to the heavens. :) And as always, thank you Jamie Ridler for another great Wishcasting Wednesday!