Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wishcasting Wednesday: What do you wish to delight in?




This is a short and easy Wishcasting Wednesday for me.  I wish to delight in my artist book and its tutorial being published in the Interweave Press magazine 'PAGES 2012' and for continued success in my art work. 

Also I wish to delight in the continued discovery and implementation of the ideas that the Universe gives to me.  I'm working toward being skilled enough to interpret them all... well, at least a goodly amount.  :)

Thank you to Jamie Ridler at Jamie Ridler Studios. Wishcasting Wednesday is such an inspiration; I look forward to each week.

7 comments:

  1. As you wish for yourself Lily, so I wish for you also x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting!! As Diana wishes for herself, so I wish for her also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the lovely comment! Your wish sounds perfect for me too. As you wish it for yourself, so I wish for you too xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Diana, congratulations on the publication of your work! The part about being skilled enough to interpret the ideas from the Universe...I so understand that and strive to be better at it myself. As you wish for yourself Diana, I so very much wish it for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is an amazing looking book!! I wish you continued success! !!! Oh! Yea and the 'as you wish for yourself, I wish for you also 'will part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely book! And great wish... As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Wish in which to delight oneself... as you wish I too wish with you.

    ReplyDelete